Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hey!

Sorry it has been so long since an update. Things have been very busy the last few weeks. A delegation came and went. Me and Lukasz took a bus to Turkey to meet them. It was pretty cool traveling but Turkey was pretty intense. Overall the delegation went well. The people were cool and we saw a lot of great people. Most of the villages/camps we visited I had already been to. The last village we visited, I had been to about a week before and had lunch/five cups of tea with our friend who I'll just call Kaka, which basically means sir in Kurdish. When we took the delegation to Kaka's house, we had tea and went around the room to introduce ourselves. When it was my turn, I said I'm from the u.s.a.. Kaka looked at me and said "No, you're from Kurdistan." That was pretty awesome.

Well, I leave in three days. I'm excited to go back home. I'm also sick right now. That sucks bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment